Saturday, November 14, 2009

Which career takes longer to study in the USA?,dental hygenist, medical asistant or nursing?

by the way, which of the 3 careers pays the most?

Which career takes longer to study in the USA?,dental hygenist, medical asistant or nursing?
These are are about the same time commitment and are two year programs. You can check with your local community college to see, but the demand for any one of these is pretty high. As for the pay, I know in my area Dental Hygienists and Medical Assistants earn more, but since there is a shortage of nurses, I always see sign on bonuses.





Any of these would be a good choice.





Good Luck.
Reply:I think it depends on where you go but probably nursing takes the longest. However I have heard of schools with accelerated nursing programs that go for one year. I would guess that in most places nursing probably still pays best, depending on where you work, your work experience and how long your employed at a certain place.

art

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net