Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dental school questions?

1) Can you get a scholarship to dental school? I've been looking at tuition fees, and it is pretty pricy, but I've always wanted to be a dentist, or at least work in a dental office.


2) What exactly does a dental assistant do?


3) What exactly does a dental hygenist do?


4) What exactly does a dentist do?


5) I'm going to graduate high school in 2 years, and want to know what I should major in in order to be a dentist.


6) What do you do as far as practical dentistry in dental school?


7) What are some good dental schools?





I really appreciate you looking at my questions, and answering all or one will help me in my future career.

Dental school questions?
you can get a scholarship to get into dental school.


all of the dental school websites have the requirements.


a hygienist cleans teeth


the assistant assists the dentist passing instruments cleaning etc


a dentist fixes your teeth,jaw gums etc


u should focus in the sciences if u want to go into dental school


suny and nyu has a good dental program


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net