Saturday, May 15, 2010

X-Ray Tech hard??

I want to go to school to become an x-ray tech, and then eventually become a Ultrasonographer. My friend (who is a dental hygenist in the army ) had a week of x-ray classes and she said it was REALLLLLLLLLY difficult. I know its not an easy job, and its an important to know what you are doing, but I didnt think it would be like brain surgery. I am good at Math, but then again I really only took Algebra, but I actually enjoyed it...





I am taking my first Anatomy class in January, hopefully I will understand it....

X-Ray Tech hard??
I enjoyed Anatomy my partner in class was a girl, and that made things fun. Not perverted, but, good fun, well, maybe good clean perverted fun.


Anyway, many people I know work as X-Ray Techs and they love their work. Sometimes it a little hard working with a small child that not want to be still. The equipment in counter balanced and no real heavy work.


As far as Brain Work, it just what you want to learn, it not hard. Take Anatomy, you can let it overwhelm you by making it hard, or, enjoy learning this and it will come easy, as will the other things you will learn.


Hope you try and pursue this, it a rewarding career and easy once you in the Field and as you said you be able to learn Ultrasonographer and your work may pay for it.
Reply:Don't go any further. You no longer need to be an x-ray tech before you become an ultrasonographer. Check the website ARRT.ORG, search for ultrasound professional society, I can not think of the actual site right now. E-mail me if you have questions

art

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net