Monday, May 17, 2010

Would any of you that's able to figure out dental bills be able to tell me what this stands for? Thanks!?

I have to go for my next treatment at the dentist soon and for my cleaning they have it in two parts. The first part says: Full Mouth/Antimicro. And the second part of the cleaning is Prophy-Adul/Fluor/Excl. The hygenist told me that this is just a cleaning. I've never had to have a two part cleaning when I go in my for my cleanings before so this is something different for me. My question is, is this what they refer to as a deep cleaning? Because I heard those hurt a lot!

Would any of you that's able to figure out dental bills be able to tell me what this stands for? Thanks!?
not as much...if you are worried about the pain though you do have the option to call and ask if you could come in earlier to get numb for the procedure...i ve seen patients come into my office that do this..you could also ask for sweet air to calm anxiety..a deep cleaning is when they do one side top and bottom, polish the teeth and scale, srape off tarter, next visit they do the other side follow with a flouride rinse and may use hydrocloride to flush out gums ..hope this helps i do deep cleaning with my dentist so ive seen it done:) full mouth means cleaning of the whole mouth, adul/(adult)flour/(flouride treatment)Prophy(polishing of the teeth) ex cl exam cleaning-didnt know if you needed that explained:)-


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net