Saturday, May 15, 2010

Am I making the right choice of getting a Business Degree and AA in Paralegal?

Currently a college sophmore.I kinda of still dont know what to do when I grow up. However I chose a path of obtaining a Business Degree (although I am not passionate about it . I think I can deal with it). I took an intro to bus course and I thought it was interesting. I do sorta read Business articles from time to time but not often. My mom said since I dunno what to do, I should become a paralegal. I told my counselor about this and she said I should get an AA in Paralegal and BS in Business. She wasn't really helpful.Personally I am not interested in law and I dont even know if it's a good idea for me to pursue Paralegal. I know it makes good $$ but sometimes its not all about that. However, I am interested to try intern as a Paralegal to see if I like it. I know I am responsible for my happiness and I dont want to do something I regret and makes me unhappy.The other day I was looking into Dental Hygenist and it seems interesting but I dunno if it's right for me cuz I hate Chem.

Am I making the right choice of getting a Business Degree and AA in Paralegal?
If you are not passionate about law, don't be a paralegal. Trust me. And the money isn't that great until you have been in the field for a few years.





Have you thought about the medical field at all? Like X-Ray Technician or Ultrasound Technician? The pay in those fields is great and you only have to go to school for 2 years (I think). Plus, you don't have to deal with all the gross stuff like nurses do.





But it's your decision. Browse this link: http://www.bls.gov/oco/home.htm





You can search through 1,000s of jobs and read what they are all about. Maybe that will help you. Best of luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net