Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm interested int the dental hygiene program at cypress college, Do you have to work on cadavers?

Someone told me that they do that at cypress college...and I really want to become a hygenist but I couldnt even get trough disecting a frog in bio.

I'm interested int the dental hygiene program at cypress college, Do you have to work on cadavers?
Cadavers? No, I wouldn't think so. The dental hygienist program in my local area works on live humans. They run a dental clinic, and the students get some of their clinical experience through that. Other clinical experience is through local dental clinics. After looking Cypress' website regarding the program, you may have to OBSERVE anatomy of a cadaver, but i would doubt dissection. Call the school to know for sure. The link is to Cypress college dental hygiene program. Good luck!

sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net