Monday, April 27, 2009

Dental hygenist question?

Hi, I am seeking some advice about becoming a dental hygenist. The nearest accredited school that offers a hygenist program is an hour drive (to and from). At this point in my life, I don't want anything to stand in my way of achieving my goals %26amp; dreams, so what would you advise I do: is the hour drive worth it?





A major reason I'm asking this is because I know that gas prices are steadily on the rise, which could definetly factor in later on down the road.





Thank you for any advice or opinions! :)

Dental hygenist question?
I would do it.


If this is really what you want to do.


I know people who drove more then that in my dental assisting class.


Dental hygene is a good job with good pay


do it


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net